[meteorite-list] NWA 6291 Angrite sale update / Ebay listings - AD

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 05:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, I hope everyone is doing well today!

I still have some of the awesome "King of Angrites" available for sale.
Here is the very last of smaller samples available:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/DSCF5273.jpg

You can see the slices on my website:
http://www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com/NWA_6291.php

There is a limited amount of thin sections available, all are very nice sized, email for photos.

There are two 2g fragment and part slice lots and one 1g lot, these would be great for testing or resale.

Discounts available for study/research on the angrite.

I also have some listed on ebay as well as other nice meteorites.
There is a 10% off sale running until the 5th of August.

Some of what is available:
Premium Carancas meteorites recovered by Bob Haag
NWA 5511 Howardite
NWA 4734 Lunar
NWA 4857 Martian
Bilanga (diogenite)
Karoonda (CK4) with museum provenance and a copy of the museum label
NWA xxxx Eucrite (in the process of being submitted for NWA number)
NWA 5838, Premium unclassified NWAs with awesome fusion crust, Campos, thin sections and more...

Thanks for looking, feel free to make offers on material for off ebay sales.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites