[meteorite-list] FREE Moon Rock and Mars Rock Set! (NWA 4734 and SAU 005)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 10:25:34 -0400

Hi List!

I've gotten myself into a jam and I need to make a quick sale.

The next buyer who purchases $90 or more will receive a free Moon Rock
and Mars Rock display set. These are exclusive displays only
available at Galactic Stone Meteorites. Each display features
full-color, retro-themed, sci-fi artwork with a meteorite sample
inside a Riker box.

You can see them here -

Moon - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moon-rock-exclusive-retro-art-lunar-meteorite-display

Mars - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/mars-rock-retro-art-martian-meteorite-display-dag-476

You can use your Met-List discount coupon in conjunction with this
offer, but the total order amount must be $90 or more after taking the
discount. Use coupon code "metlist" at checkout to get the discount.

This offer is only good for the first buyer who qualifies. I will
contact that buyer by email.

Thanks for looking!

MikeG