[meteorite-list] request for help by qmig.net/thinsection project

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 00:35:52 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

http://qmig.net/thinsection update soon...

Standby for some extraordinary micrographs !

The reason for this email is to ask listoids if they can help/donate a
small chip/specimen of West (Ash Creek), Buzzard Coulee and Wisconsin
suitable for thin-sectioning please

If you can provide a "thick" chip I will try and bisect this this with
love and care for two thin-sections

If I can achieve two thin-sections - I undertake to return one to you with
a CD of micrographs for you as well

Over to you but I would deeply appreciate some assistance with these few
very few

Please contact me off-list if you can assist

Bob WALKER
http://www.qmig.net/thinsection