[meteorite-list] AD - Calcalong, Aubres, ..... and Denver Show

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 18:06:39 EDT

Hello everybody,

The Denver Show is only 6 weeks away, time flies. This year it is from
September 15 to 19. And of course the Colorado Comets are planning a
Get-Together and Auction. Please go to the News page on my site (
_http://www.impactika.com/IMPnews.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/IMPnews.htm) ) and you will
find there a link to a document with all the information. Please feel free to
download it and print it as a constant reminder. And if you wish to enter
anything in the Auction please contact me very soon. We will limit the number
of items this year.

And yes, I did buy some very rare pieces from a private collector, who had
bought those pieces from Rob Elliott: Aubres, Orgueil, Sienna, Tierra
Blanca. And Yes, the rarest of the rare: Calcalong Creek. It is a small
fragment, of course, but not so small you can't see it! in fact it is a long
irregular fragment about 2mm long and about 1 mm at the widest.
Those new pieces are not on my site yet, I just got them. But if you just
can't wait, please email me, and, since I have not figured out prices yet,
maybe you can be helpful and make offers!

I will be out this afternoon, but eager to read your emails when I get back
home.

Have a nice weekend!

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/