[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 6291 Angrite Ebay listings ending today - updates

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 06:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, I hope everyone is doing well.

I have 2 samples of the King of angrites, NWA 6291 listed on ebay that started out at only .99 ending in about 10 hours. Both still at under $2.00 each but with a very nice amount of watchers.

There is not very much of NWA 6291 left, most have been placed into institutions and are off the collectors market, likely for good.

The main mass will likely also be placed into an institution collection this week. If you want a nice slice of this, this time to get it is now, I doubt I will have any left by this time next month.

Feel free to make reasonable offers on what is left. (as of now, only 6 slices are left, the rest is smaller sub gram material)

You can find my ebay listings here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

You can find what is left of the NWA 6291 slices not listed on ebay here:
http://www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com/NWA_6291.php

Note - the two 8.4 gram slices are on hold currently, but if anyone is interested, I will put your name down for one if it should become available.

Dont miss your chance to own a piece of this incredible meteorite that yielded the only translucent anorthite slices of angrite on Earth!!!
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/Angrite2.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com