[meteorite-list] a big thanks to those who donated

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 12:57:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again list. As you all know I sold off my main collection of meteorites to
pay off a bad credit card,thus leaving me with no collection except the primary
one.Also a while back I asked list members to chime in as to who all got
freebies from me.Well I got a big response.I also asked them,if would be willing
to donate back at least one of those freebies back to me to help me restart my
collection on a much smaller scale.And I only asked if they wanted to.They were
under no obligation to give me anything.And that was totally understandable.Well
to my surprised I got over 25 freebies myself back.I want to say a BIG thanks to
all those dear list members who gave.Well I only collect small now, 150 grams or
less. I want to also thank don hurkot who donated to me a 530 gram full slice of
SEYMCHAN.A total beaut.There are laot great people.During this time I fully
realized that meteorites are very special and I will never have anymore
givaways.I have lost to much over the last 6 years but I have also made alot
people with them.So if you ever want to donate any back I'll accept them,if not
no problem.This is a great hobby and its got great people to boot and is a very
hard habit to break,a quote from "chicago the group.I need to get this off my
chest and I look forward to the next find or fall.