[meteorite-list] ISO small samples for my daughters collection.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 20:33:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to everyone. Been a laggy day for the list it seems.

I am looking for a few small meteorites for my daughters type collection. She has reached the point where she wants to upgrade.

They need to be able to fit into the small 1" gem jars.
I need:

Pallasite - any small pallasite part slice
Etched Iron - any small etched Iron part slice
Diogenite - any small sample (.5 - 1g would be fine)
Allende - any small sample (.5 - 1g would be fine)
Any small .5-1.0g part slices of neat meteorites with chondrules or inclusions.

Not much cash at the moment, so trades only.

I am working on filling two of the 50 gem jar trays for her to hang in her room, Im sure my son will be next - he likes to follow in his bigger sisters steps.

So far, Shes got a nice collection going that includes - Lunar, Martian, Angrite, Howardite, Eucrite, Murchison, Karoonda, Chergach, Bassikounou, Carancas, Bensour, Ash Creek and many others.

Will post pics once complete.

Thanks,

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com