[meteorite-list] The most expensive meteorite per gram?

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:13:58 +0200

Well said, Alex. And not only rare classes such as planetaries,
carbonaceous, achondrites etc. - exceptional fine individuals of common
classes as well. Years ago I was lucky enough to buy a parade example of a
shield oriented NWA stone, weathered, but perfectly shaped, 120 gm, for ca.
50 $. Today? Difficult to find anyway. And the price? Well ...

Best,

Matthias