[meteorite-list] Meteor shower meteorite dropping events

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:34:37 -0700

Thanks for posting this Chris... This sounds like a good topic for an
article for my magazine. If you're interested in it, and/or would like
to write for the mag on this topic let me know. Anyone have a working
theory based on evidence of this associative phenomena? I've heard many
people suggest that meteor showers don't drop meteorites. Then I've
heard people associate meteorite falls that happen during meteor showers
with said shower. And I've also heard that people believe that there is
ZERO connection and it's purely coincidence.

So which is it? yay or nay, or maybe? or no one really knows...?

Eric