[meteorite-list] AD: Magazine & Advertising

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:39:26 -0700

Hi Listees,

If you have not received a free "preview" of the premiere issue of
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine, please email offlist me and
I'll send you the information.

September Issue Advertising Trade: The limited free space is filling up
pretty fast. There are only 4 free 1/4 page ad spots left available for
trade. I would consider meteorites or a banner ad trade from your site
as a viable trade offer. http://www.mhcmagazine.com/advertising/

CLASSIFIEDS (September Issue) "New" - $25 Each Ad - 35 words or less - 6
Available with photo plus your website hot link. 9 text ads available
with hot link. These links will be active HOT LINKs on the classifieds
ads page in the Digital Edition on our site and will of course also be
in the Print Edition of the magazine. First come first served, the photo
ads will go first so better hurry.
Example Classifieds Ads Page: http://www.mhcmagazine.com/classifieds.pdf
There is 1 Featured Classified ad for $75 - First come first served

If you've not subscribed yet, and are "waiting" to see. You've already
missed out on the July issue. Don't wait on the Sept. issue. Back issues
will be $20 each.

The September issue is underway and is focused on meteorite impact
structures, craters, and strewnfields. There will also "hopefully" be
some information on using radar data and fireball videos in the tracking
and hunting of meteorites from their entry into our atmosphere all the
way to mapping the distribution of material on the ground.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words, support, and encouragement. I
look forward to bringing the September issue to you guys.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine
Meteorites USA