[meteorite-list] 1993/94 Perseids - The Night of Lights!!

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:15:44 -0500

I know that the only thing that was really missing from that night of the
Perseids in 1993 was that all four of us left the wives and girlfriends home
during the fishing trip. All of us said......"Man----I wish my wife could
see this with me." Hey---but at least WE got to see it.

When I got home, I told my girlfriend (now wife) about it and she
said----"Oh---it sounds like you boys had a nice time." (lol)

Best,