[meteorite-list] STOLEN meteorites - from Allen Shaw

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 08:59:17 -0400

Hi Mike and all,

The Meteorite.com site, specifically at the Meteorite Times spot, has a lost
and stolen page for people to view. I think it is always a good idea to
announce it here and post it on the Meteorite.com site.

Here is the link: http://www.meteorite.com/missing_stolen.html
or you can email them here to let them know if something is missing:
info at meteorite.com

I think keeping one site for missing and lost meteorites if more effective
than say 20 sites where collectors or dealers might miss information.

--AL Mitterling