[meteorite-list] Ad tektites

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 07:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

to fund the purchase of several meteorites I would like to purchase I am going to put up for sale several kilograms of Indo-China tektites from Vietnam and Cambodia. The price will be 35 cents a gram for small ones under 2cm, 45 cents a gram for ones up to 6cm and 50 cents a gram for tektites over 6cm. Before I put them on Ebay, If you have any requests for a certain shape. Please email me off list and I will see what I can do . I will also try to put together some instant tektite collections with a ball bar dumbell sphere and patty. The collections will be priced at 50 cents a gram. The tektites have not been washed well and still have clay from where they were found. Tektites of unusual interesting shape or large ones over 200 grams will have a starting bid of 50 cents a gram. Thanks in advance. Steve