[meteorite-list] For the record - I do not buy unsolicitedmeteorites from...

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 22:55:21 EDT

Hello,

You are certainly right Al.
I do remember all the discussions about Zulu Queen and Andover, two
extremely rare meteorites that are now questionable because an unethical person
sold some and then refused to tell his source, then lied about it. So we don't
know if they were the real stuff or similar NWAs, it is very difficult to
tell when you are looking at tiny fragments. And they were several other very
rare, very expensive meteorites involved. And Yes, he is still around.

All newcomers really should check the archives.
Or ask the old-timers.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 8/14/2010 2:49:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,