[meteorite-list] Fwd: Newcomers and the Meteorite world

From: Barry Hughes <bhughes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:56:49 -0400

I am a collector that can't sell. ?My brother is begging me for a
particular meteorite...
I make money completely differently than selling meteorites, so of
course that has tons to do with whether a seller has a collection.
I know ?auto sales people have a tough time keeping cars they would
like to keep..everything's for sell unless hidden.

I look at the meteorite and think $100.00 or meteorite...no question,
the $100.00 would disappear the second it went into the wallet.
Barry