[meteorite-list] Perseids.

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:36:54 -0700

Just thought you all would enjoy this image. You've gotta see this! Great
night photo of the meteor showers, by David A. Harvey, a professional
photographer based in Tucson Arizona.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kYou0sYtaeI/TGUgBSFiZ3I/AAAAAAAABwE/siGQmmSozig/s1600/_MG_6972sum_web.jpg

Rob H.
Meteorite Newbie (anyone want to sponsor me for IMCA membership?)