[meteorite-list] AD: Collectible Meteorite Newspapers - Magazine Subscription & Meteorites

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:28:15 -0700

SALE UPDATE:

Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine: 25% Off (48 Hours Only)
25% Off Subscribtion Sale:
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/promotions/magazine-sale/

Collectible Meteorite Newspapers $15 Each
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/newspapers.html

or Buy Any:
2 for $25
3 for $35
4 for $45
5 for $50

Magazine Advertising Trade: Dealers, You need advertising in this down
economy. So why don't you put some of your inventory to good use. You
paid wholesale for it! I'm offering retail, dollar for dollar ad trade
in Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine for meteorites.
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/advertising/ Email me with offers of what
you have available.

Email offlist with your order.