[meteorite-list] Animal Farm - Was: Newcomers and the Meteorite world

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2010 15:47:34 UT

"Brings memories of reading Animal Farm in high
school...it's going to blow up one of these days."

Animal Farm, Chapter 10:

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

"Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike.
No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs.
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to
pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible
to say which was which".

Oh, I love that song but I am not quite sure
why I like it so much. Must be the *rambling* ;-)

Ramblin' Rose, Ramblin' Rose
Why you ramble, no one knows ...

Bernd