[meteorite-list] The emperor of angrites-AD

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 04:37:51 -0700 (PDT)

Competition steps up! Time for collectors to benefit of some friendly competitiveness.

Ok.. How about this... Today only, non translucent samples of the NWA 6291 angrite for met list members $100 per gram.

Thats 4 grams of a unique angrite for the price of one gram of D'Orbigny...

Thats a wow moment, thats even less then ebay prices at auction!

Will any of you match that price on your angrites?

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites