[meteorite-list] AD: Three rare witnessed falls for trade

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:04:24 -0700

Dear List,

I would like to offer three very rare witnessed fall for trade. The term
?rare? gets thrown around all the time, but these truly are ? rare. All
three are vacant from most collections (institutional, museum, and/or
private).

1. Farmville, NC:

http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/F-Farmville.html

2. Success, AK

http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/S-Success.html

3. Kandahar, Afghanistan (I believe this is one of the largest in private
hands):

http://historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/K-Kandahar.html

I am looking for:

-Old and historic falls with numbers and/or original labels (no micros)
-Aesthetic and complete stones from uncommon falls
-Murchison Individual
-Anything else that fits my collection scheme

Feel free to shoot me an offer!

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com