[meteorite-list] Hello Everyone ^^

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:51:11 -0700

Hi Jesse,

Welcome to the List! I'm a newbie, too. The Campo was my first meteorite as well. Canyon Diablo oxides just means they've rusted and either collected from falling off of larger pieces or are just found that way. A lot of hard to find iron meteorites are going to be oxides although CDs are relatively common. Have a great journey to the stars and may your paypal account never be empty!:D

Carl2