[meteorite-list] AD, Two nice meteorite books for sale (best offer)

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:13:55 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings List,

I have two more meteorite publications for sale. I've had to sell my entire collection and these are my last two items. I don't want to sell these, I have to. Desperate times call for desperate measures. These books are not only signed by the authors but inscribed to me. As I said, I don't want to sell them. I offer the following.

1. The Robert Haag Collection of Meteorites - Inscription by the author

2. Meteorites from A to Z (Copyright 2001) - Inscription by one of the authors (Anne Black)

I will accept the best reasonable offer I receive by 12:00 P.M. Central today 8/18/10.

I will pay shipping to anywhere.

Images at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157624630357971/detail/

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,