[meteorite-list] Holbrook Question

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:36:46 -0500

Hello, Mr. Blood...
It's exit 294, 5 miles East of Holbrook "Sun Valley Exit South" big metro area. Ha! A small motel and
a cattle auction. In a straight line South of the exit, along the railroad track, is the Southwest corner
of the strewnfield. The old crossing area has been redone, with the newly laid one piece track.
The signal lights have been moved, but still there. I was there when a crew was installing them.
A couple of electricians asked me what I was doing and after telling them and giving them a quick
meteorite talk, they found it hard to go back to work on the lights. Hope they work! Ha! After all
the recent rains and flooding in this area, I plan on going there this weekend with the Grandsons.
Have a wonderful Day!
Dennis Miller
Farmington, NM