[meteorite-list] NWA 6292 2.110 gram

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:43:24 EDT

Right.
We all need to be patient, and let the experts do their work.

However, last time I talked to Tony Irving, he still did not have a
specimen of NWA 5363.
So if anyone of you would be willing to help be providing a piece of it it
certainly would be very nice. It does not need to be a big fragment, a few
grams would probably do.

And if you do have some NWA 5363, please contact me off List.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc_ (http://www.imca.cc)

In a message dated 8/19/2010 5:59:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,