[meteorite-list] Iron meteorite inclusion question

From: Yinan Wang <veomega_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:10:04 -0500

About 252 grams.

I found it in an old box in a rock warehouse marked as gibeon, but it
turned out to be a canyon diablo as identified by Mike Miller, who did
a great job on etching and making it look great. I have two other
slices at 300 and 400 grams but they don't have as big of an
inclusion.

The color of the inclusion is more bronze than black, if that helps,
and measures 1" across.

I'm looking for inclusion ID help because I do plan to auction it off
in the internet-only auctions that Heritage Auction Galleries is
having in late sept, october, and planning to start at a very
reasonable $0.80 a gram.

Since I'm also the description writer, I want to make sure everything
about it is accurate, so any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Yinan