[meteorite-list] NWA 6292 2.110 gram

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:44:32 -0700

G'Day Barry
I'm really sad to hear that you think this way. I don't know what has
upset you, but you are welcome to your opinions. I don't want to get
into a heated discussion with you on this, but Anne is a very pleasant,
amicable and generous with her time and knowledge. She asks for nothing
and yet gives everything. I don't mind you posting your opinions but I
feel you do owe Anne an apology. Enough said. You think about it.

Cheers and Best Regards,
John
IMCA # 2125