[meteorite-list] NWA 6292 2.110 gram

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:11:10 -0700

I'm normally just a lurker here on the forum, soaking up info and playing
with my meteorites.

Barry, This is such a great response to the message below, and quite
reasonable in the rebuke area considering the original message. I've
considered membership in IMCA just so I could better connect to other
collectors and dealers to both buy and sell rocks from space.

Everyone have a great weekend!
Rob
http://rob.holcomb.redbubble.com