[meteorite-list] Cyanobacteria in meteorites?

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:27:04 -0500

Hi Eric,

I have been following that site for years, and there are many thought provoking articles posted there.

As far as the claims of fossilized bacteria, they seem plausible to me, but the researcher who has been doing this work for many years has yet to convince any of his skeptical scientific peers. Time will tell.......

Mike Fowler
Chicago