[meteorite-list] Cyanobacteria in meteorites?

From: keith at lobstershack.com <keith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 19:14:30 -0400

Hi Eric,

I looked briefly at the article and then at the webpage. I know that I have
to go back and look at things a little more to see if it's actual
scientific evidence or if it's more of a "face on mars" kind of webpage...
Since I haven't seen any mention of it in any other news media I'm a little
skeptical at this point.

Yeah, okay, "Panspermia" isn't exactly a name I would want associated with
a scientific discovery if I were to make one... Makes me wonder what
exactly the ".org" stand for...