[meteorite-list] AD - 25% OFF - Eclectic assortment - Cutting/Polishing services, Meteorite Webmaster Report, and more!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 13:26:03 -0400

Hi Folks!

I have some interesting news for those of you who maintain
meteorite-related websites. Over the last week, I have intensively
researched the google page rank of 89 different meteorite websites,
including dealers. I have compared the longevity, page ranks and
traffic details of these websites and complied the data into a report.
 This report will show the google page ranks of 100 websites (89
meteorite sites plus some benchmarks) and then give some analysis of
what these pagerank numbers mean, and how you can improve your page
rank. If you run a meteorite-related website or a dealer site, then
your site is probably mentioned and ranked in this report. This
report is 9 pages long and is available upon request for $2. If after
reading the report, you don't think it was helpful or informative, I
will refund your $2. Any webmaster who wants to improve their traffic
or any dealer who wants to increase their sales, should see this
report. If you want a copy of the report, send $2 via PayPal to -
meteoritemike at gmail.com

Some of you might be quite surprised (or shocked!) to see what your
website's google page rank is.

Also, I am offering my cutting and polishing services to any meteorite
collectors who have stony or stony-iron specimens in need of cutting.
Perhaps you want a specimen sliced, windowed, or a type specimen
removed for classification. As long as your specimen is no bigger
than 3-inches at it's widest dimension, I can cut it. I have cut and
polished specimens for other dealers and several collectors, and I can
provide references and photos of my work on request. I can do just
cutting without sanding, or I can sand/polish all the way to 1500 grit
and beyond, for a true glassy-smooth finish.

See this link for more info about cutting -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-cutting-services-i-cut-your-meteorite

Currently I am offering 25% OFF every specimen in my store, just use
coupon code "sale" at checkout to get the discount. :)

See the newest specimens here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=newest

Unclassified stony specimens -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nwa-unclassified

Exclusive Riker box displays -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/riker-box-displays

Also, check out the new Meteorite Top Sites List - increase your
website traffic for free! - http://meteorite.gotop100.com/

Feel free to contact me offlist with any questions or requests -
meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG