[meteorite-list] Meteorite Museum update - call for help

From: star_wars_collector at yahoo.com <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:25:06 +0000

I met with the realitor today to get pictures and have them draft up the lease contract.
Will post some pics when I get back home.

I'm excited, can't wait to show you all the future home of the museum!

I am up to $465 of the amount needed.

Hope everyone is doing good!

Greg

Sent on the Sprint? Now Network from my BlackBerry?