[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Impact Crater Found

From: Sinethemba Nzimande <mrsnesh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:49:00 +0200 (SAST)

Hi, there

If you are interested in collecting meteorite fragments from a presently
undiscovered impact crater please give me a call. I am a South African
citizen, and I have been using goolge earth for a separate research, when
I suddenly recognised a meteor crater. But the problem is that, here in
South Africa the law is different, if you are an unqualified
aercheologist, you can't collect anything from fossils, meteorite etc. You
have to report it to goverment museum. So good people I'm sorry, I won't
report or give any details about it, unless I will get something in
return, obviously I need money as well. I have contacted the museum but
they told me that it belong to the goverment. So I just left it there I
never continued, It would rather stay undiscovered as it is rather than
giving my find to someone who will profit with it while I didn't. So if
you want to get it position and need to explore it, just contact me on my
cellphone number +27 0769989632. And maybe as someone proffesional you can
convince them to get permission to explore and collect. Thank you.