[meteorite-list] Magnet canes are evil

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:44:16 -0400

Hi List,

The evilness of magnet canes is well known throughout history. In
fact, Satan uses a 3-pronged magnet cane that is often mistaken for a
pitchfork. An old 14th century woodcut in the tome "Of Meteors and
Devils" (trans), a depiction of Satan is clearing seen and about his
feet are several imps who are pulling bits from the end of his magnet
cane and dancing about with them. ;)

Best regards,

MikeG