[meteorite-list] SUBJECT BOX

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:40:55 -0700

This (below) involves a thread in which there
Is not one word about using a magnet cane,
Yet they were all posted with the subject
Box reading "Magnet Canes are evil"
Or "Magnet Canes are evil DON'T THINK SO"
        Please change the subject box when the
Subject changes.
        I may not want to read 45 posts about
The debate re the pros and cons of using a magnet
Cane but may be very interested into what the topic such
A thread may morph.
        PLEASE
        Thanks Michael