[meteorite-list] Anne Black & IMCA (was NWA 6292 2.110 gram)

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 21:02:03 EDT

Barry,

Thank you for having the courage of writing this apology.
And I most certainly accept it.
I would only ask one thing of you (and most everybody else on this List):
PLEASE
Don't believe everything you hear or read, double-check the facts, verify
your sources. Believe me, it will make a huge difference.
Again, thank you.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 8/25/2010 2:04:31 AM Mountain Daylight Time,