[meteorite-list] Irons from Vesta?

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:36:10 +0200

Hmm,
the cosmic exposure ages of iron meteorites are much much higher than these
of the HEDs.
So that I as layman wouldn't think, that they stem from the same impact
event/parent body.
(And anyway the iron meteorites stem from a variety of parent bodies, see
the different types)
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----