[meteorite-list] [IMCA] Elections and my status

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

Greg made this statement;

The IMCA was started when Lunars were selling for well over $2000 per gram...
you can now buy them all day long for as low as $200 per gram. Times have
changed and the IMCA needs to change with them, or get left behind. We can
amend the US constitution, we can amend the declaration.

I am not sure that the prices of lunar material have anything to do with the
IMCA. $200.00 a gram? Come on! You can't even purchase Lunar meteorites directly
from the Moroccans for this price anymore. I paid more than this for lunaites
from the Germans that were found a long time ago in Oman. You would be lucky to
find a Martian at this price due to there being five times as much available.

Please provide us with the dealers names who are selling all day long at this
price so that I can take advantage of them.

Best Regards,

Adam