[meteorite-list] the gebil iron

From: michael cottingham <voyagebotanica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 09:58:27 -0600

Hello,

I believe from what I have seen it is stable. No reason to believe otherwise at this time. The price is good right now on this iron and people should buy now instead of waiting. There will most likely not be a lot...it is finite after all. This is the time to buy... In fact, my sales on Gebel will come to an end and when I have sold what I need to...my sale will end. Eventually, as everyone will see the price will go up on this beautiful iron.

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham