[meteorite-list] Help with a Gebel Kamil meteorite for sale oneBay

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:13:27 -0700

Hi Tom, Sorry to hear about your loss. I sell a lot of stuff on eBay and
have experienced their "protection" before and in cases where they have
offered the buyer or seller protection PayPal has paid the claim directly.
but that is ONLY valid on eBay sales.

If you accept or pay for a non-eBay sale using PayPal, you are totally out
of luck if there are no funds available to do a chargeback. The best case in
that instance is that you used a bank issued credit card to fund the
payment, that way you can dispute the charge with the issuer and they WILL
take action to get your money back from PayPal (because PayPal is a vendor
and not a bank they can easily run charge-backs on them.).

Happy Hunting,
Rob H

Some of my favorites:
http://4-kats.homeip.net/auctionpics/rock/DSC_5165e.jpg