[meteorite-list] NASA Sets News Conference on Astrobiology Discovery (Was: Ice Meteorites From Jesus)

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 07:14:02 -0800 (PST)

Has it occured to anyone the announcement might be a disclaimer stating no clear evidence of microbial life has been found? That the suspected fossils were actually caused by solar radiation or some other geological process which simulates fossils? I guess we will find out on the 2nd. Have a great day. Steve Dunklee.