[meteorite-list] Tucson travel questions

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 23:02:27 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I've never used the bus system in Tucson but I remember seeing lots of them. I'm sure you can go on-line and get stops, schedules, etc. I'm sure it would save some money. For me, time is limited while I'm there. Having a car saves quite a bit of time. The first few times (a lot of years ago!) that I went to Tucson, I used the free shuttle vans. Waiting for vans does take some time out of you day, but the price is right! Once you learn a few of the major streets, driving between shows can be rather rather easy and saves quite a bit of time.

No matter how you get there, no matter how you get around once there, it IS a trip well worth the time, effort, and, oh yes, money!

John