[meteorite-list] If not for bad luck.....

From: Or <orrlarue_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:19:24 -0700

Ruben

I have to agree with Greg. My wife had back surgery at Barrow
Neurological Institute by a world renowned surgeon about 9 years ago.
She was told to come back in a year and he would re-evaluate, she was
told that if he operated again it might help but probably wouldn't.
She was told to live with it. She has now been on Morphine for bout 8
years and manages OK

Mr Hupe, as far as rectums are concerned I've always been afraid of
them regardless of their color. LOL

Orrin LaRue
Surprise, Arizona