[meteorite-list] OT: If not for bad luck...

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 13:40:54 -1000

On Dec 3, 2010, at 1:03 PM, bernd.pauli at paulinet.de wrote:

> Welcome to the HD* club! ;-)
>
> *herniated disk
>
> L3-L4 here in Germany,

charter member: L4-L5 in 1978. I've been living with constant pain ever since. Luckily its a dull, low-level pain that you learn to tune out. Every once in a while I'll tweak it real bad and become debilitated for a spell - this usually occurs after prolonged periods of relative inactivity.

The key, at least for me is to stay active on a regular basis. Surfing does that for me. Meteorite hunting sounds like a great way to stay active as long as you stay away from nasty spiders and lifting 327 lb Glorieta Mtn irons by yourself.

gary

> Bernd

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)