[meteorite-list] List of known Rusters?

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 19:47:15 -0800

Hello All,
I can't speak for its effectiveness, but Rig Universal Grease is still
available:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=rig+rust+removal#q=rig+universal+grease&hl=en&prmd=ivs&source=univ&tbs=shop:1&tbo=u&ei=WaX9TMOYAZCisAPZsay7BA&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCQQrQQwAA&biw=1050&bih=676&fp=4488cb887e893d25

If this is what you're talking about, it doesn't look as though it's
being discontinued any time soon.
Also, stay away from Nantan, Dronino, Campo, and
Muonionalusta...unless they've been professionally treated. Brahin is
also cursed, as are Brenham and Admire. They can supposedly be
treated to prevent rusting - not having owned any of these meteorites
because of the horrors I've seen (well, we once had some Nantan, and
now have several), I again will not comment on the effectiveness of
these treatments; I've no idea if they work or not. All I know is
that all of those meteorites are predisposed to self-destruction.
Regards,
Jason