[meteorite-list] List of known Rusters?

From: mail at mhmeteorites.com <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 04:13:53 +0000

Hi Anne
I am sure it was from Al's nearly perfect prep work and it may have been one of the early masses found in drier areas.

I have a super Nantan endcut and a pretty nice Brahin (both several years ago) and 2 year old Fukang slices with no rust. When I choose pieces I look for ANY evidence of chlorides on the surface and in cracks (use a hand lens). Regardless if someone says "it has been stabilized.
Matt
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
http://www.mhmeteorites.com