[meteorite-list] List of known Rusters?

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:11:02 -0600

Hi everyone,
I've had great luck with the Campos from Bob Cucchiara (meteorite
madness on eBay). I hand them out all the time to students. The only
preservation I use is a spray for guns called Barricade available at
Gander Mt. outdoors stores. It works well. I also still have an intact
Nantan individual I got long ago from list member Walter Branch. A
rarity like that must be worth millions. As for some others:
* Dronino - can be both good and bad. I've got some that are in a
hurry to return to the Earth and a couple that are perfect.
* Canyon Diablo individuals - slow flaking
* Muonionalusta - I've yet to find a stable slice out there
* Gibeon - I've got one impossible slice and a couple of very stable ones
* Mont Dieu - good but needs to be sprayed regularly
* Lueders - no problems
* Saint Aubin - a ruster

Then there are the chondrites that get tears in their eyes (bleed).
Dhofar 10 comes to mind.

Best wishes,
Bob