[meteorite-list] Large fragmenting meteor in UK this evening

From: e-mail ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 18:57:39 +0000

My wife just saw an amazing meteor in the UK.....Unfortunately I still
had my head in the car unloading and missed it :-(

It must have been very spectacular further north as she observed at
looking into the remainder of the glowing light from sunset and with a
fair bit of light pollution....very low slow and distant.

She reports as follows.

Site Location:
Town: Swannington
County: Leicestershire