[meteorite-list] Help desperately needed for presentation to second graders

From: batkol <batkol_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 19:25:01 -0600

I posted this to the list earlier today but for some reason, hasn't come
through. apologies if turns out to be a double post . . . seems to be the
season for school presentations.

Dear List,
In early January I'm going to be giving a presentation to two second grade
classes about meteorites. Anyone out there who has any experience or
suggestions on how I should do this with this age group [7/8] that you'd be
willing to share would be greatly appreciated. Please reply off list.
Thanks in advance. Take care
Susan Patton