[meteorite-list] Rare Arizona Meteorite Find

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 23:06:10 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

Ruben great job on the new find and might I add, I enjoy watching your videos and hope to see more in the new year. Also, Jason hands down, you know your stuff :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

[meteorite-list] Rare Arizona Meteorite Find
Jason Utas meteoritekid at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 23:55:20 EST 2010