[meteorite-list] AD: Extra small Riker Mounts have arrived!

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:19:24 -0600

Hello everyone and Happy Holidays,

During the summer I announced that I would be having extra small Riker
boxes produced as they have disappeared off the shelf of most places
since their manufacturing demise. Well, I'm pleased to announce that
Meteorite Treasures has received its massive stock of custom made
Riker mounts! (I'm having a hard time storing 65 cases full of
Rikers!!!) They measure 2 1/4" x 3" x 3/4" to fit your tiny (yet
sometimes most valuable) prized specimens!

After the cost of having a custom die produced, glass cutting, box
production, glass mounting, cutting and inserting the polyester fiber
fill and pins, as well as shipping to Hawaii, I am pleased to offer
these beautiful extra small Riker mounts for only $3.50 each! You
won't find a better price anywhere! (I only know of one company that
even carries this size and they sell for $6.00 each!) Price reductions
for larger quantities are available (3.25ea for 96-143 units saves you
up to $35, and $3.00ea for 200 or more, saves you $100+).

You can see the extra small Rikers here:
http://meteoritetreasures.com/extra-small-riker-mount-boxes.html

For MetList members I will offer them for the special price of $3.25
each for small quantities of 1-96 units until Christmas. Use coupon
code "metlist" (without quotations) during checkout.

I also have a custom display case available that will hold 16 of my
extra small Rikers--check it out here:
http://meteoritetreasures.com/custom-display-for-extra-small-rikers.html

Shipping for Rikers will be via flat rate Priority Mail for all
quantities up to 65 units. Any additional items purchased from my
site will also be included with your Riker shipment. You can either
use the shopping cart feature on my website to purchase the rikers or
you can email me directly. If you use the cart feature you will
receive a separate invoice after checkout for the additional shipping
cost as my shopping cart is set to automatically charge a flat $2.50
per order.

Shipping rates for Rikers (Priority Mail):

Qty........Price
1 - 6 $5.75 S&H
12 - 45 $11.00 S&H
46 - 65 $14.75 S&H

Contact me for a shipping quote for quantities larger than 65 or for
shipping costs of the custom case. I do not mark up shipping costs to
make a profit. I only cover my costs for packaging materials and
postage.

I have many new meteorite jewelry pieces that I have added recently to
my site--check them out. They're going fast for the holidays!

Matt Martin, IMCA #4238
Meteorite Treasures
P.O. Box 164
Kaaawa, HI 96816